Custom Search
Visit 4 CASH!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hide and Seek

One of the hardest things that I had to do after my son was born was going back to work. Barely a week old, I wanted to spend more time playing with my newborn son. Alas, I was only allowed a week's leave and I had to go back to work which at the time was in another city.
That was more than year ago.
One of the games that my son likes to play is hide and seek.
"So what?", you might ask.
My son is now at a stage where he doesn't want to be separated from his parents. That can be a problem because we, his parents, have to go to work and we can't bring him with us. What we do is I take him with us when I drive my wife to the bus station. Then we go home and I ask the nanny ("yaya" to us pinoys) to play with him while I get ready for work. While he's distracted, I sneak out of the house and off I go to work. Thus started our game of "hide and seek" or "hunter and prey" to be more precise.
I became good at this "game". Unfortunately, so did my son.

No comments: